Welcome to RedStone NOW
Give us a chance to see how we’re different.
- Our advanced technology and experienced procurement team are constantly testing the market to ensure you have the best rates
- A team of dedicated customer service representatives working to ensure your shipping needs are met
- Unlike other freight companies, we are always trying to find ways to help you save money.
- One unique approach is our ability to bundle your parcel spend with your ground freight
- Any mode, anywhere, anytime shipping
Our Freight Service Offerings
- Dry Van
- Specialized Truckload
- Refrigerated /Temperature Controlled Shipping
- Less Than Truckload (LTL)
- Small Package
- Project & Pool Distribution
- Air Freight Charter
- Intermodal Services / Rail Solutions
- Ocean Freight
- Final Mile
- Contract Logistics
Speak with a Shipping Expert
With RedStone, one of the largest networks of carriers in the country is at your fingertips. You will have a single point of contact to help manage every shipment, working with your suppliers and receivers, tracking shipment progress from pickup to on-time delivery.
Speak with one of our freight experts now.
RedStone Logistics Named to Inbound Logistics Top 100 3PL List for 2022
RedStone is recognized for our proprietary approach to uncover opportunities for automating processes, increasing visibility, and reducing costs.
RedStone Logistics HQ to Relocate October 2022
We are excited to announce the RedStone Logistics HQ office will be relocating on October 14th, 2022. Our new location address will be 18000 W 105th St, Olathe, KS 66061.
US Consumer Continues to Spend
US consumer retail spending grew at a 9.1% year-over-year rate through August according to the Census Bureau. It was up sequentially by 0.3%, and slightly ahead of expectations. When adjusted for inflation, real retail sales were up 0.8%. Although that sounds like a small increase, it was only the second positive inflation-adjusted sales rate since February.
Stripping out fuel and automotive, retail sales were 8.9% higher year-over-year.
Standout performing sectors (based on year-over-year growth rates) included home improvement (+10.5%), e-commerce (+11.2%), automotive dealers (+6.5%), grocery (+7.7%), and restaurants (+10.9%). Sectors showing the largest drops year-over-year were furniture (-1.6%) and electronics and appliance stores (-5.7%).